The Mid-Autumn festival, named “Tết Trung Thu” in Vietnamese, celebrates full-moon event calendar. Traditions and myths surrounding the festival are formed around the concept of family reunion, occasion to show gratitude for well-being, longevity and prosperity.
Hôtel des Arts Saigon escalates the festival spirit by choosing the concept that depicts the essence of culture preservation from generations to generations. Each detail of the MoonCake box design highlights the timeless elegance of the Vietnamese traditional costume, Ao Dai. Moreover, the detail of the jade handle provides the elegance touch for the box.
While all crystals promote harmony between the mind, body and spirit, the Jade crystal is a superstar in the world of crystal healing thanks to its powerful connection to the heart chakra and its varying degrees of intense, piercing shades of green. When it comes to bringing prosperity and abundance into your life, the Jade crystal stone is the ultimate good luck charm.
This Mid-Autumn festival, let’s celebrate the occasion and magnify your taste with the exquisite Mooncakes heart-picked by Hôtel des Arts Saigon.
The Hotel offers guests an exquisite selection of Mooncake with four flavours:
- Pandan Royal: A creamy white soft crust blending the ever popular Pandan with the Truly and uniquely Malaysian coconut concoction makes this mooncake an unforgettable delight.
- Golden Harmony: Enjoy mouthful of moisture Salted egg Yolk Custard mixed with aromatic Custard, pleasant smell hold your taste until the next bite!
- Heaven Delight: Made from 100% lotus seeds with single egg yolk, added with an aromatic presence of pure peanut oil, giving you refreshing fragrance and delicate taste.
- Imperial Pearl: A mixture of varieties of nuts like Almond, Walnut, melon seed, white sesame, and more that brings a great biting texture.
Mooncakes come in boxes of four priced at: VND1,588,000 per box (this price does not include 10% VAT). Exclusive 10% discount for AccorPlus members.
HOTEL DES ARTS SAIGON – MGALLERY COLLECTION
- Address: 76-78 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Tel: +84 (0) 28 39 898 888.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hoteldesartssaigon.com
Wanderlust Tips | Cinet